Life Changing Adventure Therapy for Washington young adults at Trails Momentum
Trails Momentum wilderness therapy offers top notch therapeutic programming for Washington young adults struggling with emotional and behavioral issues like substance experimentation, academic underachievement, and technology addiction. Unlike other wilderness therapy programs for young adults from Washington, Trails Momentum provides young adults with the transitional skills they will need to become productive, successful individuals after they leave Trails Momentum.
Trails Momentum encourages young adults to evaluate and reflect on past decisions and actions. By providing a safe, nurturing environment for Washington young adults to work with expert therapists on developing coping tools designed to work through their struggles, Trails Momentum has helped hundreds of young adults lead successful, happy lives long after they attend the program.
During adventure-based therapy, young adults learn how to work well with their peers and develop a sense of accountability and respect for those around them. These skills allow for an effective transition after a Washington young adult leaves wilderness therapy. Wilderness therapy, such as the program offered at Trails Momentum, can completely change your young adult’s view of the world. Through a combination of family therapy, individual therapy, experiential therapy, and group therapy, Trails Momentum offers a top notch wilderness therapy program that can help your young adult find success.
Washington Adventure Therapy for young adults
Trails Momentum, one of the nation’s leading adventure therapy programs for young adults from Washington. Momentum provides comprehensive therapeutic services to young adults from Washington dealing with emotional and behavioral issues. Unlike other wilderness therapy programs, Trails Momentum provides an array of opportunities to young adults with the therapeutic and personal tools they need to cope with their challenges in order to find success after transitioning out of therapeutic programs.
In order to provide young adults and their families with a transformative healing experience, wilderness therapy programs for young adults from Washington combine various therapeutic techniques such as adventure therapy, experiential therapy, individual therapy, and family therapy.
Although not located in Washington, Trails Momentum wilderness offers admission to young adults across the country. Adventure therapy works by removing a teen from the hecticness of everyday life. By adding some physical distance between your child and the environment that may be influencing their behaviors in Washington, your child will be able to focus on changing their behaviors and noticing how their behaviors affect others.
Adventure-based wilderness therapy is becoming one of the most widely utilized forms of treatment and is supported by a large number of expert psychologists. Trails Momentum is among the top programs in the country because of their innovative therapeutic techniques and quality of care.
To find out more about how Trails Momentum can help your Washington young adult get help, call today at (877) 296-8711.
Journal of Adolescent and Family Health: This journal contains a variety of studies related to wilderness therapy and other inpatient therapeutic programs. One study found that wilderness therapy greatly reduces an adolescent’s chances to return to destructive behaviors in their life. This is great news for any parent hoping to help their child find success.
MentalHealth.gov- MentalHealth.gov is the U.S. Department of Health and Human Service’s webpage discussing a variety of mental health diagnoses that many Americans work through on a daily basis. It includes a database of information in which individuals can search for local mental health resources.
Who does Trails Momentum help?
Trails Momentum helps young adults who struggle with challenges such as the issues below:
– Disengaged from family and friends
– Low motivation
– Without goals
– Drug and alcohol experimentation
– Fear of failure
– Poor self esteem
– Low self confidence
– Lack educational foundation
– Lack accountability
– Technology addicted
– Poor family relationships
– Lacking trust in yourself or others
– Failing to launch
– Social media addicted
Trails Carolina Wilderness Helps Washington Families From
Some examples of cities from Washington which may have families who could use Trails Momentum: Seattle Spokane Tacoma Vancouver Bellevue Kent Everett Renton Federal Way Yakima Spokane Valley Kirkland Bellingham Kennewick Auburn Pasco Marysville Lakewood Redmond Shoreline Richland Sammamish Burien
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Helps Families From Washington
Trails Momentum helps Washington families from cities and towns like Medina Yarrow Point Clyde Hill Woodway Mercer Island Sammamish Bellevue Newcastle Bainbridge Island Woodinville
- Is Your Teen Bullying? Five Ways to Address Bullying in TeensIf you have ever experienced bullying, you know that it is not something you’d want others to go through. Bullying is any unwanted aggressive behavior towards another person. Bullies typically seek to harm or intimidate others, which can include making threats, spreading rumors, physically or verbally attacking someone, and excluding... Read more »
- Social Isolation in Teens: The Damaging Effects of Being Left OutTeens are social creatures. Just pay attention next time you’re out with your daughter and her friends. If one of them has to go to the bathroom, they will likely all accompany her. Peer relationships are a vital part of your child’s development. So, if your son or daughter is... Read more »
- The Harmful Effects of Social Media on Teen GirlsFor many years, teenagers relatively followed the same path when it came to socializing. Football games and after-school dances were a time for adolescents to get together and build new friendships outside a restricted schedule. The weekends were filled with days on the beach and hanging out at the local... Read more »
- Wilderness Therapy Programs For Middle School StudentsAdolescence is a significant period of emotional development, where the therapeutic needs of middle schoolers are different from the needs of high schoolers. Teachers understand this and apply different techniques in the classrooms, so why shouldn’t wilderness programs? Currently, Trails is the only wilderness therapy program for middle school students... Read more »
- Exercise and Mental HealthNot every person can tolerate modern psychotropic medications intended to treat many of these psychological conditions. At least 20% of people cannot tolerate medications for allergies or other reasons. Because of that, finding alternative solutions that can be adjusted to personal treatment plans is important. Exercise has many health benefits... Read more »
- Rock Climbing Improves Mental Health for Students at Trails CarolinaAs the seasons turn, so do our adventure programming opportunities in Western North Carolina. The cool weather creeping in allows for ideal climbing conditions and Trails’ students will be headed out for rock climbing. Climbing provides an engaging opportunity for our students to work on their confidence, communication, and cooperation. How... Read more »
- New Year’s Mental Health Resolutions for 2022Traditionally the start of the new year is a time for adjustments and goal setting. We reflect on what we didn’t like about the previous year and optimistically make plans for bettering ourselves for the next. This time is ideal for incorporating these new year’s resolutions into one’s personal life.... Read more »